Behind the Bandits
The Bright Approach to Halloween October 16, 2016 20:38
Halloween is just two weeks away and if you’re anything like us, we’d bet you haven’t figured out your costume just yet. In an effort to help, here are five costume options where Neon Bandits will help you steal the show:
- Tom Cruise in Risky Business. All Scientology jokes aside, this costume is easy- peasy. Throw on an oversized dress shirt, fake Ray Bans and a pair of The Flip, and you have yourself a costume.
- A nerd. To pull of the nerd look, add some tape to your glasses, hike up your pants a little higher (held up at this height by suspenders, of course) and flash us The Ozz Mix under your pant leg.
- Tourist. Though socks and sandals can be cool, to pull off this look, we would suggest a floral shirt, cargo shorts, The Ozz White with Birkenstocks and a fanny pack. And don’t forget to throw up the peace sign… all. night. long.
- American Ninja Warrior. Jon the Giant was caught wearing Neon Bandits during his American Ninja Warrior trial and final. To channel this look, all you need is a pair of gym shorts, a headband (let your hair rage) and a pair of The Loop! Cut-off tank optional.
- Richard Simmons. For this costume, really, anything goes. We would recommend patterned short shorts, a scoop neck tank top, a pair of The Buzz and all white tennis shoes. Be sure to stretch before going out in this costume, you’re likely to be prancing all night long.